Barton Jetson NATO Style Watch Strap - 18mm, 20mm, 22mm or 24mm - Seat Belt Nylon Watch Bands
Black / Burnt Orange
Black / Crimson Red Edges
Black / Green / Red (Classic Bond)
Black / Grey (James Bond)
Black / Grey Edges
Slate Grey / Tan
- Buy New: $18.50
as of 12/12/2018 09:51 UTC details
Where applicable you'll select size, color, etc. after you click the buy button.
- SWAP IN SECONDS: See 'Special Offers' section on this page for seller specific discounts on multi-band purchases. No need to remove spring bars to swap different color combinations in and out. Buy multiple and swap in seconds for a new look daily!
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Available in 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths to fit thousands of watch models. To determine proper width for your watch, use a metric ruler to measure the lug width of your watch or the width of the current band at the point where it attaches. If your watch has an odd lug width (19mm, 21mm or 23mm), we recommend going with the strap 1mm larger than measured. The material is soft and should squeeze in nicely.
- OPTIMAL LENGTH: All widths (18mm, 20mm, 22mm & 24mm) measure approximately 10.5 inches (270mm) in length not including the buckle and fit wrists from 5" to 8" in circumference. However, watch size and geometry also impacts fit. If band is initially longer than desired, fold free end neatly back into the keeper loop or cut to desired length. If trimmed, expose cut end to match or lighter flame to avoid fraying. Full money back guarantee for anyone that does encounter a fit issue.
- SEATBELT NYLON and SURGICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: Seatbelt style nylon weave 1.4mm in thickness. Perfect to fit the vast majority of watches while remaining lightweight, breathable and very sturdy. Buckle fabricated from 316L surgical grade stainless steel. All materials are hypoallergenic.
- LASER CUT, PREMIUM STITCHING, WATER PROOF and WASHABLE: Laser cut to eliminate fraying; Custom stitched with clean lines to provide styel and strength. Stink resistant and machine washable.
BARTON's Jetson Nylon NATO Style watch straps are custom designed and fabricated from premium seat belt weave waterpoof nylon and 316L surgical grade stainless steel hardware to meet our high standards for fashion, function and fit. The nylon measures 1.4mm thick, making for the perfect combination of durability and comfot. Buy multiple watch and swap in seconds to compliment your wardrobe. Selecting Width: Straps are available in 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths. To determine the proper width for your watch, use a metric ruler to measure the 'lug width' (the space between the points on the watch head where the band attaches). Lug widths for most common watches are also available by searching online. Adjusting Length: All widths (18mm, 20mm, 22mm & 24mm) measure approximately 270mm (10.5 inches) in total length and fit wrists from 5" to 8" in circumference. However, watch size and geometry also impacts fit. If band is longer than desired, fold free end neatly back into the keeper loop or cut to desired length. If trimmed, expose cut end to match or lighter flame to avoid fraying. Full money back guarantee for anyone that does encounter a fit issue. Attaching the Band: Refer to diagram in picture above. First, remove original band and reinsert spring bars into watch head (replacement spring bars sold separately on Amazon if needed). Then, simply feed strap between the spring bar and watch casing, behind watch head and up through the other spring bar. Run through stainless steel ring on short strap to secure watch head. No need to remove spring bars (pins) to swap between different colors.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.