Bayer Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Large Dog- from 7 weeks onwards or over 18 lb, 8 Month Protection
- Buy New: $54.99
as of 10/20/2018 20:06 UTC details
- Sales Rank:11
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Dog- over 18 lb
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.13
- Dimensions (in):4.8 x 4.8 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Pest Control Pros is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. Pest Control Pros can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, permit, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.
- Warranty:8 months
- Release Date:September 8, 2018
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Veterinarian-recommended ﬂea and tick prevention for dogs
- Just one ﬂea collar for dogs offers 8 continuous months of protection
- Avoid the hassle of monthly treatments
- No mess, non-greasy and odorless
- Kills ﬂeas and ticks through contact. No biting required
- Easy-to-apply collar can be worn with leash collars
- Continuous release, low concentration
- Brought to you by Bayer
Kills and repels fleas and ticks for 8 continuous months in one easy-to-use, non-greasy, odorless collar. Quickly kills fleas within 24 hours of initial application. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. Prevents tick infestations within 48 hours after application. Kills and repels reinfesting ticks in as quickly as 6 hours. The Seresto collar is water-resistant* and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight. *Seresto is water-resistant and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Under normal conditions, effectiveness lasts for 8 months. In order to maintain an eight-month duration, dogs must not be bathed more than once per month. For dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 7 months for tick control.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.