Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Natural Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken and Brown Rice 30-lb
- Category:Pet Products
- List Price:
- Buy New: $46.99
as of 11/12/2018 16:32 UTC details
- You Save: $6.00 (11%)
- Sales Rank:10
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:30 lb
- Shipping Weight (lbs):30
- Dimensions (in):25.5 x 17 x 5
- Legal Disclaimer:Must be at least 18 & over to purchase.
Items only ships within United States.
- Warranty:If you have a question that needs immediate attention, please call (800) 919-2833.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Contains one (1) 30-lb bag of BLUE Life Protection Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken and Brown Rice
- Always features real meat as the 1st ingredient. Made with delicious, protein-rich, deboned Chicken. Contains wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit.
- Formulated with Glucosamine to help support joint health and overall mobility, and an optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids to help promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- A Natural Dog Food enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists that support immune system health, life stage requirements, and healthy oxidative balance.
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals. NO corn, wheat or soy. NO artificial flavors or preservatives
Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula Dry Dog Food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It contains the ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating. BLUE Life Protection Formula dog food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.